Alfréd Rényi Institute of Mathematics
Reáltanoda street 13-15, H-1053, Budapest, Hungary
Room: R.3. (on the second floor)
Links to my
arXiv papers and my
Google scholar page.
I am a Marie Curie fellow at the Rényi Institute. My main research topic is quantum algorithms and complexity, with a particular focus on quantum linear algebra methods (quantum singular value transformation and the block-encoding framework), optimization, and quantum walks. I received my PhD in 2019 from the University of Amsterdam, where I was supervised by Ronald de Wolf and co-supervised by Harry Buhrman at CWI/QuSoft. Between 2019 and 2021 I was an IQIM postdoctoral fellow at Caltech, meanwhile I received the ERCIM Cor Baayen Young Researcher Award in 2019 and was a Google Research Fellow at the Simons Institute for the Theory of Computing in Berkeley during the "The Quantum Wave in Computing" program in the spring of 2020.
Quantum Computer Science Seminar, Budapest
- I am organizing the Quantum Computer Science Seminar Series in Budapest. If you would like to join the mailing list please send me an e-mail.
Supervising BSc, MSc and PhD students (including voluntary research projects [TDK in Hungarian]): Please write me an e-mail if you are interested!
- Quantum Computing (2023 Fall @Eötvös Loránd University)
- IAS / PCMI 2023 Quantum Computing Graduate Summer School
, lecture series on Quantum Fourier transform beyond Shor’s algorithm
-- Slides from day 1
and Exercise Sheet 1
- Theory of Computation Exercise Class [in Hungarian] (2023 Spring @Eötvös Loránd University)
- Quantum Computing (2022 Fall @Eötvös Loránd University)
- Bad Honnef 2022 Quantum Computing Summer School
-- Slides for Quantum Machine Learning
, Slides for Grand Unification of Quantum Algorithms
- Summer School in Post-Quantum Cryptography
, Eötvös Loránd University,
Budapest, Hungary (August 2022) -- Slides
- Theory of Computation Exercise Class [in Hungarian] (2022 Spring @Eötvös Loránd University)
- Quantum Computing (2021 Fall @Eötvös Loránd University)
- Quantum Computing TA (2017
Spring @University of Amsterdam)
- Quantum Computing (2014 Spring @Eötvös Loránd University) -- notes for the introductory lecture in Hungarian